| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Brocken in March is slightly cold at -1.5 °C (29.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- In March the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in March is dryish with snow from time to time. Just 87mm (3.4in) of liquid is dumped across on average 19 days.
- The skies in Brocken are somewhat dreary with on balance a mere 3:56 of magnificent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:46 long and the longest day is 12:49 long with an average length of 11:47.
- There are approximately 7:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34% of daylight hours and cloudy 66% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Brocken March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Brocken, Germany
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Brocken:
- Neustrelitz, Germany - 239.7 kms (149 miles) NE
- Berlin, Germany - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) ENE
- Potsdam, Germany - 179.4 kms (111.5 miles) ENE
- Lindenberg, Germany - 244.1 kms (151.7 miles) ENE
- Magdeburg, Germany - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Leipzig, Germany - 131 kms (81.4 miles) ESE
- Dresden, Germany - 230.4 kms (143.2 miles) ESE
- Erfurt, Germany - 94 kms (58.4 miles) SSE
- Fichtelberg, Germany - 223.3 kms (138.8 miles) SE
- Cheb, Czech Republic - 229.2 kms (142.4 miles) SSE
- Nurnberg, Germany - 257.1 kms (159.8 miles) S
- Nuremberg, Germany - 258 kms (160.3 miles) S