| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Brocken in April is very cool at 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in April is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly arid with sleet or snow from time to time. Circa 97mm (3.8in) of water is dropped across on average 19 days.
- In April the blue above Brocken is slightly fair with an average of a modest 4:32 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:53 long and the longest day is 14:46 long with an average length of 13:50.
- There are approximately 9:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 33.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 66.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Brocken April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Brocken, Germany
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Brocken:
- Neustrelitz, Germany - 239.7 kms (149 miles) NE
- Berlin, Germany - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) ENE
- Potsdam, Germany - 179.4 kms (111.5 miles) ENE
- Lindenberg, Germany - 244.1 kms (151.7 miles) ENE
- Magdeburg, Germany - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Leipzig, Germany - 131 kms (81.4 miles) ESE
- Dresden, Germany - 230.4 kms (143.2 miles) ESE
- Erfurt, Germany - 94 kms (58.4 miles) SSE
- Fichtelberg, Germany - 223.3 kms (138.8 miles) SE
- Cheb, Czech Republic - 229.2 kms (142.4 miles) SSE
- Nurnberg, Germany - 257.1 kms (159.8 miles) S
- Nuremberg, Germany - 258 kms (160.3 miles) S